Charlotte Maure has been a Senior Consultant with KH since 1999. She applies a combination of executive coaching, metric development, strategic assessment, and executive experience to help leaders and their teams exert cohesive, resultsoriented change in bureaucratic and politically charged environments. She has produced strategic and operational plans, developed leaders and teams, and designed effective organizational performance measurement systems, including Balanced Scorecards.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Schilling & Maure, Principal
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Deputy Director, Chief Operating Officer, General Services Department
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- A.B., cum laude, History, Vassar College
- M.P.A., University of Southern California
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West