Lorri Shundich has been an Editor, Writer, and Graphic Design Consultant with KH since 2005. In addition to developing KH marketing materials, proposals, and reports, she has been involved in writing Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury reports and is familiar with the Grand Jury format and standards. She has worked for corporate, non-profit, and small business clients.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Goldman Sachs, NYC
- Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of the American Indian, NYC
- Chermayeff & Geismar Inc., NYC
- Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, NYC
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC
- B.S., Graphic Design, magna cum laude, College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP), University of Cincinnati