Gayla Kraetsch Hartsough, Ph.D.
Gayla Kraetsch Hartsough, Ph.D., has been KH’s President since 1986. She has extensive expertise in organization change, public policy, strategic planning, service delivery, community needs assessments, and stakeholder buy-in. She has consulted on more than 300 projects throughout the United States and in Europe and Australia.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Towers Perrin, Managing Consultant, in Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles
- Academy for Educational Development (AED), Management Division, Senior Program Officer, Washington, D.C.
- B.S., Northwestern University, School of Communications
- Ed.M., Tufts University
- Ph.D. and M.Ed., University of Virginia
- Post-doctorate, Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship
- National Association of Women Business Owners Los Angeles (NAWBO-LA), Board Member
- Organization of Women Executives (OWE), Member/former President
- For Northwestern University:
Council of One Hundred, Member
Northwestern University Entertainment Alliance (NUEA-West), former Board Member